Help Your Car Perform Like New with the Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln of Janesville Service Department, Proudly Serving Janesville, Madison, Rockford, Beloit, Milton, and Delavan.
Like anything else you own, your car will perform better when it's properly cared for. An essential part of taking care of your Ford: routine maintenance. Keeping up with the service schedule in your owner's manual ensures your Ford Escape, F-150, Fusion, Focus or Explorer will run efficiently and safely.
Because so much work goes into caring for your car, Gordie Boucher Ford Lincoln of Janesville maintains an onsite auto service and repair department, staffed with mechanics that are trained to know Ford models, specifically. They're also equipped with the same Ford parts that are used to assemble your car, meaning you can count on like-new performance when you drive your car home.
As for what we can do for your car: that's up to you. Simply fill out our online appointment form to let us know what your car needs. Whether you're looking for something simple like an oil change or you need us to inspect your brakes, we're ready to help you get the most out of your Ford.
- Boucher dealerships are family owned, and have been in Wisconsin since 1977. You can be confident that we'll always stand behind our work, today and tomorrow.
- We've received numerous factory awards for service excellence. Our factory-trained Technicians are certified by both ASE (National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) and your vehicle's manufacturer. Nobody knows more about your car, truck or SUV than Boucher Techs.
- We utilize the very latest state of the art diagnostic equipment and special tools, and our Technicians have direct access to manufacturer diagnostic specialists. There's never any guesswork when we service your vehicle.
- We match other dealer's coupons and special offers, and are competitively priced with independent repair shops. In addition, a complimentary car wash is standard with any vehicle service.
- Our parts departments are staffed with factory trained and certified specialists. And, we only use genuine manufacturer parts, specifically designed for your vehicle. You'll never have to worry about cheap offshore imitation parts that could adversely affect your vehicle's performance or void your warranty.
- We offer clean and comfortable Customer lounges with courtesy amenities, including high-speed wireless Internet access at most locations.
- We use quality certified lubricants, designed to meet and exceed factory specifications.
- Several Boucher dealerships offer nitrogen tire inflation. This "green" product can produce increased fuel economy, reduced tire wear, and improved highway safety.
- We're here when you need us - all of our dealerships are open Monday through Saturday, at times that are convenient for our customers.
So the next time your vehicle needs service or parts, make sure you bring it back to the people who know it best. For nearly 36 years, our Boucher family of dealerships have built a reputation on outstanding service and Customer satisfaction. You can be 100% confident that we'll be here to offer the professional maintenance and repair service you've come to expect.